Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kurt's 8 Fiercest Looks


Chris Colfer who plays Kurt Hummel lists 8 of Kurt's fiercest looks.

I didn't know Kurt wore so many high-fashion designers!


Were there any looks that YOU thought were missing from the list?

P.S After reading Kurt's Top 8 Fiercest Looks, I sort of want to do my own for Rachel. Everyone on the show always teases her for the way she dresses but I actually kinda like her sense of style. Sometimes, Emma's too. Maybe I'll post my list in the near future or maybe YOU could make one of your favourite character, send it to my email: gleemalaysia@gmail.com and I just might publish it!

2 comments:

Sara said...

My fav is sue, I love all colours of track suit she wear

Asha said...

I thought so too! (about rachel's style) I love her high waisted skirts but not so much her animal sweaters :P