Sunday, November 7, 2010

Glee Stars' Halloween Costumes!

I know Halloween is over and has been for more than a week now but I forgot to post some of the Glee stars' Halloween costumes...so here they are!

*These pictures were posted by each of the cast members on their twitter account but I am copy-pasting it from PerezHilton.com

Naya Rivera (Santana) is a doll in a box!

Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina) is Christina Yang from Grey's Anatomy!

Harry Chum Jr. (Mike Chang) is Johnny Depp's character Edward Scissorhands!

Chris Colfer (Kurt) is Los Angeles!

Kevin McHale (Artie) is Gingy from Shrek!


They're all SO AWESOME! But my favourite would have to be...Chris Colfer (Kurt) as LA.
I LOVE home-made costumes rather than store-bought ones because it shows creativity and that they made more of an effort.


Which one or oneS are your favourite?


No comments: